Buprenorphine Treatment, Raleigh-Durham
Buprenorphine is an approved medication treatment protocol, it is used to help people reduce or quit their use of heroin or other opiates, such as pain relievers like morphine. Buprenorphine is also available under a brand name of Zubsolv. By suppressing withdrawal symptoms (detox) and reducing cravings, Buprenorphine treatment can help people with opioid dependence to manage their condition so they can focus on rebuilding their lives.
Our program is located in Cary, North Carolina and our location is easily accessible from Morrisville, Apex, Chapel Hill, Holly Springs and the Raleigh-Durham Triangle. We also offer Telepscyhiatry (online video appointment from home) for clients who are outside Raleigh-Durham Triangle. Program runs on multiple days every week to give flexibly for the appointments. First appointment will be a board-certified psychiatrist with a special training in buprenorphine treatment. If you and the doctor feel that Buprenorphine is a good treatment plan for you, you move on the induction phase of treatment.
- Offer both medication management and Buprenorphine therapy to meet the all the requirement for the program
- Ability to get services for clients who have dual diagnoses
- Comprehensive psychiatry, individual therapy and group therapy in addition to Buprenorphine treatment if needed
- Availability of off hour appointments
- Optional Buprenorphine Telepsychiarty appointments from home for long distant clients across North Carolina
- Determine the factors that lead to the prescription drug abuse, such as an underlying mental health problem or relationship issues
- Learning the skills needed to resist cravings, avoid abuse of drugs and help prevent recurrence of prescription drug problems
- Learn strategies for developing positive relationships
- Identify ways to become involved in healthy activities that are not related to drugs
- Learn the steps to take if a relapse happens again
We accept all commercial insurance carriers (including Medicare and Tricare) for Buprenorphine treatment. Please see the list under Insurance section.
We offer same day appointments. You may use our Online Referral form to make and appointment. For questions and more information, please call us at 919.297.2930 or email us at email@example.com
We are located at 130 Preston Executive Drive Suite 102 Cary, NC 27513.