ADHD SYMPTOMS AND TREATMENTDurham
ADHD offer assessments, diagnosis, medication management and behavioral therapy for Children, Adolescents and Adults with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). The symptoms of ADHD can include difficulty sustaining attention, Hyperactivity and Impulsive behavior. It can cause low self-esteem and low motivation. It also can cause troubled relationships and poor performance in school or work.
How ADHD symptoms are diagnose?
ADHD Symptoms sometimes lessen with age. However, some people never completely outgrow their ADHD symptoms although they can learn strategies to be successful. While treatment won’t cure ADHD it can help a great deal with symptoms. This ADHD Treatment typically involves medications and behavioral interventions. Early diagnosis and treatment can make a big difference in outcome. Comprehensive interview and medical exam and evaluation helps to rule out other possible causes of symptoms.
How Can We Help?
- Assessment, diagnosis, behavioral therapy and medication management for Children, Adolescents and Adult.
- Diagnoses and treatment of comorbid conditions.
- School consultation and electronic assessment in the classroom.
- Ability to include family member in assessment and diagnosis if needed.
- Medical exam and evaluation to rule out other possible causes of symptoms.
- Parent education and support to help with challenges of ADHD.
Clinic participates with most of the major Health Insurance carriers including Blue Cross, Tricare, Cigna and Medicare. We also have the option of Self Payment.
Use our Online Referral form to make appointment.
Contact us: 919.297.2930
Address: 130 Preston Executive Drive Suite 102 Cary, NC 27513.