ADHD Symptoms and Treatment In Durham
ADHD Treatment in Raleigh, Durham NC offers comprehensive Assessment, Diagnosis, ADHD Treatment is behavioral therapy with detailed diagnosis medication management for Children, Adolescents and Adult with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
ADHD is a common disorder treated by Child Psychiatrist that impacts focus, self-control and other skills important in daily life. Child psychiatrist says ADHD is not just a childhood disorder Although the symptoms of ADHD begin in childhood, it can continue through adolescence and adulthood. ADHD Treatment impacts how kids function in school and in everyday life. Adults with ADHD may have trouble managing time, being organized, setting goals, and holding down a job. They may also have problems with relationships, self-esteem, and addiction. So Piedmont Behavioral Services provide ADHD Treatment in Raleigh, Durham.
Piedmont Behavioral Services offer ADHD treatment in following areas:
- Cary, Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Green bro- North Carolina. Morrisville, Apex, Holly Springs and the Raleigh-Durham Triangle.
- Telepsychiatry Services in North Carolina, Florida , New York, Virginia, West Virginia
Treatment ADHD Treatment in Raleigh, Durham
A child with ADHD:
- Is easily distracted.
- Doesn’t follow directions or finish tasks
- Doesn’t appear to be listening
- Doesn’t pay attention and makes careless mistakes
- Forgets about daily activities
- Has problems organizing daily tasks
- Doesn’t like to do things that require sitting still
- Often loses things
- Tends to daydream
- Often squirms, fidgets, or bounces when sitting
- Doesn’t stay seated
- Has trouble playing quietly
- Is always moving, such as running or climbing on things (In teens and adults, this is more commonly described as restlessness.)
- Talks excessively
Symptoms in Adults:
ADHD Treatment in Raleigh, Durham
Symptoms of ADHD may change as a person gets older.
- Low self-esteem
- Problems focusing on a task
- Trouble multitasking
- Trouble controlling anger
- Substance abuse or addiction
- Easily frustrated
- Chronic boredom
- Trouble concentrating when reading
- Frequent Mood swings
- Relationship problems
How Can We Help?
- Assessment, diagnosis, behavioral therapy and medication management for children, adolescents and adult ADHD Treatment in Raleigh, Durham
- Diagnoses and treatment of comorbid conditions
- School consultation and electronic assessment in the class room
- Ability to include family member in assessment and diagnoses if needed
- Medical exam and evaluation to rule out other possible causes of symptoms
- Parent education and support to help with challenges of ADHD . ADHD Treatment in Raleigh Durham
Call at 919.297.2930
Email us at email@example.com.
Location: We are located at 130 Preston Executive Suite 102 Cary, NC 27513.
Office Timings : Monday to Friday (9AM to 7PM).