ADHD Symptoms and Treatment
ADHD Treatment offers comprehensive Assessment, Diagnosis, ADHD Treatment in Cary, Raleigh, Durham , Apex, Wake forest, Asheville, Greensboro and behavioral therapy, medication management for Children, Adolescents and Adult with Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
ADHD is a common disorder basically treated by child psychiatrist that impacts focus, self-control and other skills important in daily life.Child psychiatrist says ADHD is not just a childhood disorder Although the symptoms of ADHD begin in childhood, ADHD can continue through adolescence and adulthood. ADHD Treatment impacts how kids function in school and in everyday life. Adults with ADHD may have trouble managing time, being organized, setting goals, and holding down a job. They may also have problems with relationships, self-esteem, and addiction. So Piedmont Behavioral Services provide ADHD Treatment (child psychiatrist) in Cary. Child psychiatrist in Cary NC book appointment now. ADHD Treatment ADHD Treatment
A child with ADHD:
- Is easily distracted.
- Doesn’t follow directions or finish tasks
- Doesn’t appear to be listening
- Doesn’t pay attention and makes careless mistakes
- Forgets about daily activities
- Has problems organizing daily tasks
- Doesn’t like to do things that require sitting still
- Often loses things
- Tends to daydream
- Often squirms, fidgets, or bounces when sitting
- Doesn’t stay seated
- Has trouble playing quietly
- Is always moving, such as running or climbing on things (In teens and adults, this is more commonly described as restlessness.)
- Talks excessively
Symptoms in Adults:
Symptoms of ADHD may change as a person gets older.
- Low self-esteem
- Problems focusing on a task
- Trouble multitasking
- Trouble controlling anger
- Substance abuse or addiction
- Easily frustrated
- Chronic boredom
- Trouble concentrating when reading
- Frequent Mood swings
- Relationship problems
How Can We Help?
- Assessment, diagnosis, behavioral therapy and medication management for children, adolescents and adult ADHD Treatment
- Diagnoses and treatment of comorbid conditions
- School consultation and electronic assessment in the class room
- Ability to include family member in assessment and diagnoses if needed
- Medical exam and evaluation to rule out other possible causes of symptoms
- Parent education and support to help with challenges of ADHD . ADHD Treatment
We offer same day appointments of ADHD Treatment, Therapy and Child psychiatrist in Cary NC to schedule an intake appointment or get more information, please us at 919.297.2930 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call at 919.297.2930
Email us at email@example.com.
Location: We are located at 130 Preston Executive Suite 102 Cary, NC 27513.
Office Timings : Monday to Friday (8AM to 7PM).