Austim and Neuro developmental clinic designed to offer comprehensive assessment, diagnosis, and treatment, behavioral therapy and medication management for Children, Adolescents and Adult with Autism and other Developmental disorders of the brain.
How is it diagnosed?
Comprehensive observation, interviewing and ruling out other disorders that can cause similar symptoms is the key to diagnoses. Medical exam and evaluation helps to rule out other possible causes of symptoms.
How Can We Help?
- Assessment, diagnosis, Behavioral Therapy and medication management for children, adolescents and adult
- Diagnoses and treatment of comorbid conditions like ADHD
- School consultations and electronic assessment in the class room
- Ability to include family member in assessment and diagnoses
- Medical exam and evaluation to rule out other possible causes of symptoms
- Offer long term follow up care after diagnoses and assessment
- Parent education and support to help with challenging experience of stress and joys
Our team consists of board certified child and adult psychiatrists and qualified licensed Therapist.
Clinic participates with most of the major Health Insurance carriers including Medicare. A list of some insurance companies is here. We also have the option of self payment and can consider other insurance plans as out of network. Please call our business office at 919-297-2930 or emails us at email@example.com for any questions relating to billing, authorization and insurance.
We offer same day appointments and to schedule an intake appointment or get more information, please us at 919.297.2930 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You also can use our Online Referral form to make appointment. We are located at 130 Preston Executive Drive Suite 102 Cary, NC 27513.