Memory and geriatric clinic includes specialists from a wide variety of disciplines including memory loss treatment, neuropsychology, geriatrics, geropsychiatry, therapy who are available to participate in a patient’s evaluation. We evaluate and care for people with memory loss concerns, Alzheimer’s disease, front temporal dementia, rapidly progressive dementia, dementia with Lewy bodies and Huntington’s disease.
How is it diagnosed?
Comprehensive observation, interviewing and ruling out other disorders that can cause similar symptoms is the key to diagnoses. Medical exam and evaluation helps to rule out other possible causes of symptoms for memory loss.
How Can We Help
- Assessment, diagnosis, behavioral therapy and medication management
- Diagnoses and treatment of comorbid conditions
- Ability to include family member in assessment and diagnoses
- Medical exam and evaluation to rule out other possible causes of symptoms
- Offer long term follow up care after diagnoses and assessment
- Family education and support to help with challenging experience of stress
- Home medications review and management
Our team consists of board certified psychiatrists and qualified licensed therapists.
Clinic participates with most of the major health insurance carriers including Medicare. A list of some insurance companies is here. We also have the option of self payment and can consider other insurance plans as out of network. Please call our business office at 919-297-2930 or emails us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions relating to billing, authorization and insurance.
We offer same day appointments and to schedule an intake appointment or get more information, please us at 919.297.2930 or email us at email@example.com
You also can use our Online Referral form to make appointment. We are located at 130 Preston Executive Drive Suite 102 Cary, NC 27513.