- Child and Adult Psychiatrist
- Physician Assistant (Psychiatry)
- Nurse Practitioner (Child & Adult Psychiatry)
- Neurologist (MD)
- Pain Management (MD)
These positions offers unique opportunity to work and live in Cary, North Carolina (Triangle). Triangle is the most desirable place to live and work in North Carolina. It is home to top IT, research, medical centers and renowned educational institutions. It has access to international airport, multiple beaches, and mountains. Over the years, the Triangle has received various accolades for being one of the best places to live, work, play, and retire!
These positions will require work in private office setting (in west Cary, NC).
- MD degree (doctor of medicine), residency in adult psychiatry and fellowship in related fields.
- PA & NP Candidates should be able to get a license to practice in North Carolina.
Affordable living with access to multiple universities
Relocation/moving allowance negotiable
Please review all job requirements before applying. Send letter of intent with resume to email@example.com