Telepsychiatry in New York
Telepsychiatry in New York, Child and Adult Psychiatrist in new York via tele Psychiatry , Addiction/Substance abuse, IOP, PTSD, ADHD and TMS Treatment, Call 919.297.2930, Insurance Accepted Piedmont Behavioral Services provide Telepsychiatry in New York (video link form home) treating all Mental Health issues. Book Appointment at any time by clicking on button, you can re-Schedule your appointment at any time. Piedmont Accepts All Types of Insurances.
- Child Psychiatry
- Adult Psychiatry
- Adult Therapy
- AUTISM Clinic
- MEMORY Clinic
- Evening Adolescent Programs
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- Suboxone/Buprenorphine Treatment
- Group Therapy / Family therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Intensive Outpatient Program
- ADHD Symptoms and Treatments
- Interdisciplinary Team Approach
Use our Online Referral form to make appointment.
Contact us :919.297.2930
Email us :email@example.com
Address: 130 Preston Executive Drive Suite 102 Cary, NC 27513.
Telepsychiatry in New York uses video link (via computer or smartphone) to Offer Appointments from home or outside clinic. It offers the option to see a psychiatrist and qualified Psychologist or Therapist. Clients located anywhere in the following states and areas can use Telepsychiatry services at Piedmont Behavioral Services:Clients across US states via Telepsychiatry Telepsychiatry in New York (video from home). Our Board Certified Psychiatrists and Therapists are available to help everyday and we can offer same day Appointments if needed. Please use the link to learn more about our services and Telemedicine program. Telepsychiatry in New York
- Help avoid long distance travel
- Offer appointments from home if clients are sick or have disabilities
- Urgent same day appointments
How does Telepsychiatry work?
- Must have computer/laptop with internet connection or smart phone
- Clinic will send the link via email for clinic website for consent forms (at the initial visit)
- Once consent forms are signed electronically, clinic will set up the appointment date and time
- Client will Download Video Messenger Application
- Clinic will call client via video messenger
Telepsychiatry in New York Service Areas:
- Outpatient psychiatry and therapy services from home
- Assisted living, retirement or Nursing home facilities
- Student Health Centers
- Primary Care & Specialty Care Centers
- Native American Health Care Systems
Clinic participates with most of the major Health Insurance carriers including Medicare. A list of some insurance companies is here. We also have the option of self payment and can consider other insurance plans as out of network. Please call our business office at 919-297-2930 or emails us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions relating to billing, authorization and insurance.