Telepsychiatry in Virginia
Piedmont Behavioral Services treat all Mental Health issues via telepsychiatry. Providing detailed diagnosis , Medication Management. Book Appointment at you can Re-Schedule your appointment at any time. Piedmont Accepts Health Insurances.
- Child Psychiatry
- Adult Psychiatry
- Adult Therapy
- AUTISM Clinic
- MEMORY Clinic
- Evening Adolescent Programs
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- Suboxone/Buprenorphine Treatment
- Group Therapy / Family therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Intensive Outpatient Program
- ADHD Symptoms and Treatments
- Interdisciplinary Team Approach
Use our Online Referral form to make appointment.
Contact us :919.297.2930
Email us :email@example.com
Address: 130 Preston Executive Drive Suite 102 Cary, NC 27513.
- Help avoid long distance travel
- Offer appointments from home if clients are sick or have disabilities
- Urgent same day appointments
How does it works?
- Must have computer/laptop with internet connection or smart phone
- Clinic will send the link via email for clinic website for consent forms (at the initial visit)
- Once consent forms are signed electronically, clinic will set up the appointment date and time
- Client will Download Video Messenger Application
- Outpatient psychiatry and therapy services from home
- Assisted living, retirement or Nursing home facilities
- Student Health Centers
- Primary Care & Specialty Care Centers
- Native American Health Care Systems
Clinic participates with most of the major Health Insurance carriers including Medicare. A list of some insurance companies is here. We also have the option of self payment and can consider other insurance plans as out of network. Please call our business office at 919-297-2930 or emails us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions relating to billing, authorization and insurance.