Virginia Clinic Information:
Our virginia clinic is easily accessible from all parts of Northern Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC.
Address: 19465 Deerfield Ave. Suite 205 Lansdown, VA 20176
Telepsychiatry in Virginia:
We treat behavior health issues via telepsychiatry or Telemedicine, providing diagnosis, treatment including medication management. We accept most of health insurance plans including Medicare & Tricare.
- Child Psychiatry
- Adult Psychiatry
- Adult Therapy
- Autism Clinic
- Memory Clinic
- Evening Adolescent Programs
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- Suboxone/Buprenorphine Treatment
- Group Therapy / Family therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Intensive Outpatient Program
- ADHD Symptoms and Treatments
Use our Online Referral form to make appointment.
Ph: 919.297.2930 Email us: email@example.com
- Help to avoid long distance travel
- Offer appointments from home if clients are sick or have disabilities
- Urgent same day appointments
How it work?
- Must have computer/laptop with good internet connection or smartphone
- Clinic will send the link via email for clinic website for consent forms (at the initial visit)
- Once consent forms are signed electronically, clinic will set up the appointment date and time
- Client will Download Video Messenger Application
- Outpatient Telepsychiatry and therapy services from home
- Assisted living, retirement or Nursing home facilities
- Student Health Centers
- Primary Care & Specialty Care Centers
- Native American Health Care Systems
Clinic participates with most of the major Health Insurance carriers including Medicare. A list of some insurance companies is here. We also have the option of self payment and can consider other insurance plans as out of network. Please call our business office at 919-297-2930 or emails us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions relating to billing, authorization and insurance.
Virginia Telepsychiatry, Telepsychiatry in Virginia, Online Tele Psychiatrist in Virginia, Suboxone Treatment in Virginia, Psychiatrist in Virginia