Suboxone Treatment in Cary-Raleigh-Durham
Suboxone (Buprenorphine) treatment is an approved medication treatment protocol. It helps to reduce or quit use of heroin or other opioids such as pain relievers like morphine or hydrocodone. Buprenorphine is also available under a brand name of Zubsolv. By suppressing withdrawal symptoms (detox) and reducing cravings, Buprenorphine treatment can help people with opioid dependence to manage their condition so they can focus on rebuilding their lives.
Our Suboxone program is available in North Carolina, Virginia and New York at this time. Program runs on multiple days every week to give flexibly for the appointments. First appointment will be with MD Psychiatrist or a medical provider. If you and your medical provider feel that Buprenorphine is a good treatment option for you, you will move to induction phase of the treatment.
- Offer medications management and Buprenorphine therapy to meet the all the requirement for the program
- Ability to get services for clients who have dual diagnoses
- Comprehensive psychiatry, individual therapy and group therapy in addition to Buprenorphine treatment if needed
- Availability of off hour appointments
- Optional Buprenorphine Telepsychiatry appointments from home across North Carolina, Virginia and New York
- Determine the factors that lead to the prescription drug abuse, such as an underlying mental health problem or relationship issues
- Learning the skills needed to resist cravings, avoid abuse of drugs and help prevent recurrence of prescription drug problems
- Learn strategies for developing positive relationships
- Identify ways to become involved in healthy activities that are not related to drugs
- Learn the steps to take if a relapse happens again
Payment Information -All Insurance Accepted:
We accept most of commercial insurance carriers (including Medicare and Tricare) for Buprenorphine treatment. Please see the list under Insurance section.
We can offer same day appointments. You may use our Online Referral form to make and appointment. For questions and more information, please call us at 919.297.2930 or email us at email@example.com
Coverage States & Cities
North Carolina: Cary, Morrisville, Apex, Chapel Hill, Holly Springs, Garner, Knightdale, Raleigh, Durham Triangle, Charlotte, Greensboro, Wilmington, Ashville, Winston Salem and Greenville
Virginia: Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Richmond, Arlington, Newport News, Alexandria, Hamn, Roanoke, Portsmouth, Charlottesville, Fredericksburg, Woodbridge, Ashburn, Sterling, Leesburg, Fairfax, Chantilly, Reston and Washington DC.
New York: New York City (Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Staten Island), Buffalo, Rochester, Yonkers, Syracuse, Albany, New Rochelle, Cheektowaga, Mount Vernon, Schenectady and White Plains