- Stressful dreams and nightmares
- Recurrent distress flashbacks
- Physical and emotional disturbance due to recalling that event.
- Extreme physical reactions of recalling that event e.g. Nausea, sweetening, increased heart rate.
- Feeling Isolated
- Feeling detached from loved ones
- Avoiding that certain people, situations, activities and events.
- Difficulty in sleeping
- Difficulty in concentrating
- Shame and Guilt
- Suicidal thoughts
Coverage States & Cities
North Carolina: Cary, Morrisville, Apex, Chapel Hill, Holly Springs, Garner, Knightdale, Raleigh, Durham Triangle, Charlotte, Greensboro, Wilmington, Ashville, Winston Salem and Greenville
Virginia: Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Richmond, Arlington, Newport News, Alexandria, Hamn, Roanoke, Portsmouth, Charlottesville, Fredericksburg, Woodbridge, Ashburn, Sterling, Leesburg, Fairfax, Chantilly, Reston and Washington DC.
New York: New York City (Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Staten Island), Buffalo, Rochester, Yonkers, Syracuse, Albany, New Rochelle, Cheektowaga, Mount Vernon, Schenectady and White Plains
California: Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Fresno, Sacramento, Long Beach, Oakland, Bakersfield, Anaheim, Santa Ana and Riverside
Florida: Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville, Fort Myers, Palm Beach and St. Petersburg
West Virginia: Charleston, Huntington, Parkersburg, Morgantown, Wheeling, Weirton Heights, Weirton, Fairmont, Martinsburg and Beckley