Our Ashburn, VA Psychiatrists provide medication management, Addiction, Suboxone, Spravato treatment and Intensive Outpatient programs (IOP). Piedmont Behavioral Services offer comprehensive behavioral health services. Our team of Ashburn, VA psychiatrists and therapists consist of board certified psychiatrists who believe in the long-term care of clients.
Our Ashburn, Virginia psychiatry clinic is easily accessible from Sterling, Leesburg, Fairfax, Chantilly, Reston and Washington DC.
In addition to our services in Ashburn, Virginia, Virginia residents can also access our services outside North Virginia via Telepsychiatry. You can learn about our Virginia Telepsychiatry program here.
The details of our psychiatry services is below:
- Child Psychiatry
- ADHD Clinic
- Adult Psychiatry
- Adult Therapy
- Autism Clinic
- Memory Clinic
- Spravato Treatment Center
- Evening Adolescent Programs
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- Suboxone/Buprenorphine Treatment
- Group Therapy/Family therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Intensive Outpatient programs (IOP)
Use Online Referral form to make appointment.
Address: 19465 Deerfield Ave. Suite 205 Lansdowne, VA 20176
P: 919.297.2930, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org