Mental Health Services in Cary, Raleigh NC.
Piedmont Behavioral provides the full spectrum of behavioral health services ranging from Child and Adult Psychiatry to Partial Hospitalization/ Intensive Outpatient Program, Individual/ Group Therapies, Suboxone Treatment & TMS( Transcranial magnetic stimulation). No matter the level of care, patients have the opportunity to participate in wide range of therapeutic activities, including:
- Child & Adult Psychiatry
- Partial Hospitalization Program
- Intensive Outpatient Program
- Evening Adolescent Programs
- TMS Clinic for Depression
- PTSD Treatment
- ADHD Treatment
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- Group Therapy ACT/CBT/DBT
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Individual Therapy
Please contact us for payment options at 919.297.2930 or 919.297.2931 OR Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please use our Online Referral form to make an appointment.