Autism Disorder Therapy
We provide behavioral Therapy and medication management for Children, Adolescents and Adult with Autism Spectrum Disorder and other Developmental disorders of the brain.
Autism treatment (ASD) is a developmental disorder that affects communication and behavior. Although autism can be diagnosed at any age, it is said to be a “Developmental Disorder” because symptoms generally appear in the first two years of life.
How autism therapy is diagnosed?
Comprehensive observation, interviewing and ruling out other disorders that can cause similar symptoms is the key to diagnose it. Medical exam and medical evaluation help to rule out other possible causes of symptoms.
How Can We Help?
- Assessment, diagnosis, Behavioral Therapy and medication management for children, adolescents, and adult
- Diagnoses and treatment of comorbid conditions like ADHD and anxiety disorders
- School consultations and electronic assessment in the classroom
- Ability to include family members in assessment and diagnosis
- Medical exam and evaluation to rule out other possible causes of symptoms
- Offer long term follow up care after diagnosis and assessment
- Parent education and support to help with challenging experience of stress
Main Coverage Areas:
Piedmont Behavioral Services offer in:
- Cary, Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Green bro- North Carolina. Morrisville, Apex, Holly Springs and the Raleigh-Durham Triangle.
- Telepsychiatry Services in North Carolina, Florida, New York, Virginia, West Virginia.
Use our Online Referral form to make an Appointment.
contact us: 919.297.2930
Email us: email@example.com
Address: 130 Preston Executive Drive Suite 102 Cary, NC 27513.
Office Timings: Monday to Friday (9 AM to 7 PM).