We provide behavioral therapy and medication management for children, adolescents and adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder and other developmental disorders of the brain.
Autism (ASD) is a developmental disorder that affects communication and behavior. Although autism can be diagnosed at any age but symptoms generally appear in the first two years of life.
How autism disorder is diagnosed?
Comprehensive observation, interviewing and ruling out other disorders that can cause similar symptoms is the key to diagnose it. Medical exam and medical evaluations help to rule out other possible causes of symptoms.
How Can We Help?
- Assessment, diagnosis, Behavioral Therapy and medication management for children, adolescents, and adult
- Diagnoses and treatment of comorbid conditions like ADHD and anxiety disorders
- School consultations and electronic assessment in the classroom
- Ability to include family members in assessment and diagnosis
- Medical exam and evaluation to rule out other possible causes of symptoms
- Offer long term follow up care after diagnosis and assessment
- Parent education and support to help with challenging experience of stress
Please use our Online Referral form to make an Appointment or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Coverage States & Cities
North Carolina: Cary, Morrisville, Apex, Chapel Hill, Holly Springs, Garner, Knightdale, Raleigh, Durham Triangle, Charlotte, Greensboro, Wilmington, Ashville, Winston Salem and Greenville
Virginia: Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Richmond, Arlington, Newport News, Alexandria, Hamn, Roanoke, Portsmouth, Charlottesville, Fredericksburg, Woodbridge, Ashburn, Sterling, Leesburg, Fairfax, Chantilly, Reston and Washington DC.
New York: New York City (Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Staten Island), Buffalo, Rochester, Yonkers, Syracuse, Albany, New Rochelle, Cheektowaga, Mount Vernon, Schenectady and White Plains
California: Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Fresno, Sacramento, Long Beach, Oakland, Bakersfield, Anaheim, Santa Ana and Riverside
Florida: Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville, Fort Myers, Palm Beach and St. Petersburg
West Virginia: Charleston, Huntington, Parkersburg, Morgantown, Wheeling, Weirton Heights, Weirton, Fairmont, Martinsburg and Beckley