Telepsychiatry in New York
New York resident have more access psychiatry services in urban areas but there is still long waiting time to see a mental health provider when there is an urgent need. Piedmont Behavioral Services is helping residents with medication management, therapy services including Suboxone treatment.
We cover all the state including New York City (Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Staten Island), Buffalo, Rochester, Yonkers, Syracuse, Albany, New Rochelle, Cheektowaga, Mount Vernon, Schenectady and White Plains. You can also learn about our New York Telepsychiatry program here.
Our services include:
- Child Psychiatry
- Adult Psychiatry
- Adult Therapy
- AUTISM Clinic
- MEMORY Clinic
- Evening Adolescent Programs
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- Suboxone/Buprenorphine Treatment
- Group Therapy / Family therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Intensive Outpatient Program
- ADHD Symptoms and Treatments
Use our Online Referral form to make appointment.
Ph :919.297.2930 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org