Psychologist & Therapist Positions:
- Psychologist (Ph.D. or Psy.D.)
- Substance Abuse Therapist
- Adult Clinical Therapist
- Child & Adolescent Clinical Therapist
- Family Clinic Therapist (Child)
- Family & Marriage Therapist (Adult)
- Cary, North Carolina (Triangle)
- Leesburg, Virginia (Washington DC suburb)
- White Plains, New York
Job Descriptions of Therapist in Cary:
These positions are for full time outpatient work in private office setting. Therapists will be involved in group therapy and also can take leadership responsibilities. These positions can offer flexible work schedule, freedom to work and stress free responsibilities. Most of the work will be with adolescents or adults. Psychologist will also do Psychoeducational and Neuropsychological assessments as needed.
- Psychologist: 1. Ph.D. or Psy.D. 2. Candidate should be able to get a license to practice in North Carolina. 3. Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) or Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and group therapy experience/interest is required for this position. 4. Applicant should be able to do Psychoeducational and Neuropsychological assessments.
- Therapist: Master’s Degree or higher level of education in Human Services field required (e.g. Social Work, Counseling, Psychology, etc). Candidate should be able to get a license to practice in North Carolina. Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) or Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and group therapy experience/interest is required for this position.
Benefits for Therapists/Psychologists:
- Unique opportunity to live in desirable locations
Please review all job requirement before applying. Please send letter of intent with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org