Psychologist & Therapist Positions:
- Psychologist (Ph.D. or Psy.D.)
- Substance Abuse Therapist
- Adult Clinical Therapist
- Child & Adolescent Clinical Therapist
- Family Clinic Therapist (Child)
- Family & Marriage Therapist (Adult)
Triangle is the most desirable place to live and work in North Carolina. It is home to top IT, research, medical centers and renowned educational institutions. It has access to international airport, multiple beaches, and mountains. Over the years, the Triangle has received various accolades for being one of the best places to live, work, play, and retire!
These Therapists/Psychologists positions can be full time or part time outpatient work in private office setting (in Cary, NC). Therapists will be involved in group therapy and also can take leadership responsibilities. These positions can offer flexible work schedule, freedom to work and stress free responsibilities. Most of the work will be with adolescents or adults. Psychologist will also do Psychoeducational and Neuropsychological assessments as needed.
- Psychologist: 1. Ph.D. or Psy.D. 2. Candidate should be able to get a license to practice in North Carolina. 3. Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) or Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and group therapy experience/interest is required for this position. 4. Applicant should be able to do Psychoeducational and Neuropsychological assessments.
- Therapist: Master’s Degree or higher level of education in Human Services field required (e.g. Social Work, Counseling, Psychology, etc). Candidate should be able to get a license to practice in North Carolina. Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) or Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and group therapy experience/interest is required for this position.
Benefits for Therapists/Psychologists:
Affordable living with access to multiple universities
Unique opportunity to live and work in West Cary, NC
Please review all job requirement before applying. Send letter of intent with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org