Telepsychiatry in Florida
Florida is the third most populous state and residents across the state find it hard to get mental health services with shortage of Psychiatrists.
We provide statewide Child and Adult psychiatry services including Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Tampa, Orlando, Jacksonville, Fort Myers, Palm Beach and St. Petersburg.
You can also learn about our Telepsychiatry program here and can use our Online Referral form to make appointment.
Services we provide:
- Child Psychiatry
- Adult Psychiatry
- Adult Therapy
- AUTISM Clinic
- MEMORY Clinic
- Evening Adolescent Programs
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- Suboxone/Buprenorphine Treatment
- Group Therapy / Family therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Intensive Outpatient Program
- ADHD Symptoms and Treatments
Ph: 919.297.2930, Email: email@example.com