Telepsychiatry or Telemedicine uses video link (via computer or smartphone) to offer appointments from home or outside clinic. It offers the option to see a psychiatrist and qualified psychologist or therapist.
- Help avoid long distance travel
- Offer appointments from home if clients are sick or have disabilities
- Urgent same day appointments
How does it work?
- Must have computer/laptop with internet connection or smart phone
- Clinic will send the link via email for clinic website for consent forms (at the initial visit)
- Once consent forms are signed electronically, clinic will set up the appointment date and time
- Client will download video messenger application at https://vsee.com/#
- Clinic will call client via video messenger
- Outpatient psychiatry and therapy services from home
- Assisted living, retirement or Nursing home facilities
- Student Health Centers
- Primary Care & Specialty Care Centers
- Native American Health Care Systems
Clients located anywhere in the following states and areas can use Telepsychiatry services at Piedmont Behavioral Services:
- North Carolina
- All federal territories
- Federal Indian Reservations
Clinic participates with most of the major health insurance carriers including Medicare. A list of some insurance companies is here. We also have the option of self payment and can consider other insurance plans as out of network. Please call our business office at 919-297-2930 or emails us at email@example.com for any questions relating to billing, authorization and insurance.
We offer same day appointments and to schedule an intake appointment or get more information, please us at 919.297.2930 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You also can use our Online Referral form to make appointment. We are located at 130 Preston Executive Drive Suite 102 Cary, NC 27513.